Payroll Specialist (Thai speaking) in Kuala Lumpur
This is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This role will be part of our client delivery team in Malaysia, providing payroll processing and support to our HR outsourcing clients in Thailand and other APJ region.
Involved in the full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation, preparing payroll accounting, general ledger and reports, etc. Other responsibilities include monitoring the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data / report for respective statutory filing within the stipulated deadlines.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Examine client(s)’s payroll advice for completeness and clarify with client(s) if in doubt and upload data in system for processing.
- Check payroll reports against payroll advice and client’s checklist before sending over to client for verification.
- Provide information for client/employee query(s) within the stipulated timeframe as indicated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Process client’s statutory claims in a timely manner
- Involve in the annual year-end tax reporting. To generate tax forms for client’s employees and provide resolution to any related queries.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation for all relevant documents (payroll advice, reports and correspondences) pertaining to client(s) payroll.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedure documentation for client(s) under the care of the Specialist.
- To provide data on client’s monthly MIS report and advice Finance on headcount no. for timely billing.
- Manages payroll for around 1000 to 1500 employees
- Fair understanding of outsourcing industry environment, especially Payroll Outsourcing
- In-depth understanding of different components of Payroll and calculations
- Good Knowledge of accounting & taxation; on salary income –MANDATORY to possessany of these countries payroll knowledge –Thailandknowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Thailand langauge fluently
- Analytical and Logical Skills
- Client focus and customer sensitive service behavior
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, in a dynamic environment
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Min 2 years of relevant experience inpayroll,preferably in an outsourcing environmentor have managedlarge employees’ payrollin a multi-national company.