- 10+ years of experience in a creative role within the gaming/entertainment industry.
- 5+ years of experience leading game teams and defining game design and narrative direction.
- Experience designing, launching, monitoring, and evolving a live service.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of game design. Additional areas of expertise in tech, art, business, etc. are a plus
- Able to conceptualize, create, and implement game concepts using various tools and technologies.
- Experience working with research departments to define tests and interpret data to effectively iterate on the design.
- Experience of taking major AAA Mobile games from concept to completion.
- Experience working with licensing partners is a plus.
- Experience developing games that support User Generated Content is a plus.
- A passion for games. Just as important, a drive to make a game with an impact at an industry level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Champion the overall creative direction on an ongoing basis, inspiring the team through progressive creative design and leadership.
- Collaborate with leadership and brand to define the creative direction for our games.
- Evangelize and pitch ideas to the Executive team and generate excitement and enthusiasm.
- Possess a deep understanding of new trends driving player expectations and behaviors.
- Understand how user-generated content and experiences are shaping products in the market.
- Partner with consumer insights to break down and understand the underlying motivations, and then driving solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Sensitivity to mass-market appeal, and the ability to innovate within it.
- Rally and generate visible wide-spread support for vision/direction.
- Oversee core design vision and implementation, working directly with designers, producers, programmers, artists, and development.
- Proactively communicate progress and resolution of problems with the ability to set guidelines for peers and external support groups.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to peers and junior design staff, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems and growing their skills and knowledge.
- Represent the game in both internal and external communications. This includes delivering strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with key organizational stakeholders, partner companies, and handling external interviews with the media.
- Be accountable for the quality targets as well as the results achieved.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field, A master's degree is a plus.
NOTE:"We're looking for candidates who are into gaming design background not from art background"