· Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
· Learn details about our product and service offerings
· Address any questions or issues customers may have
· Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
· Offer solutions based on clients’ needs and capabilities
· Direct prospects and leads to the Business Development team when needed
· Schedule appointments for BDM’s to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend online sales presentations.
· Keep an updated customer database
· Measure identified KPIs
· Always strive towards meeting sales quota
· Keep records of calls and sales
· Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
· Coordinate with BDM’s in following up with the prospective clients
· Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
· Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals