Deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks. She/he will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company's computer systems. The System Administrator will design and oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware. The System Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PCs.
This job involves the following:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Experience in Installation and configuring applications in Windows and Linux operating system
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Evaluate and modify the system's performance
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Maintain network and system security
- Perform network address assignment
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Monitor networks to ensure security
1) He will be responsible to complete his day-to-day tasks in the stipulated time period/shift. Need proper reporting to the Lead/Manager for his entire day activity. Also need update to his co-workers about any pending issues during his shift timings.
2) Must be able to participate in a 7/24/365 on-call rotation. He should be willing to work extra hours in times of disaster or client downtimes.
3) Willing to work in night shifts on rotational basis.
4) Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends and/or during change windows outside of normal business hours.
5) Run, operate and maintain the servers and their associated operating system and software.
6) Run, operate and maintain security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
7) Administer all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
8) Administer and maintain user accounts, permissions and access rights.
9) Experience functioning in a team/group environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Any graduate 1-2years' experience in IT Industry.
- Strong debugger & Troubleshooter
- Knowledge of Windows,Unix,Linux, Shell / Perl scripts
Please walk in to the below venue with a copy of resume
Interview Dates:16th Dec - 20th Dec 2019
Timings:1pm - 5pm
TurningPoint Software Solutions Private Limited
No.31, Ground Floor, TBR Tower, 1st Cross,
New Mission Road J.C.Road, Bangalore 560027
Contact Person -Deepika M