As part of the TP-India application support group, theSystems Engineerwill maintain a diverse set of applications using Java and database related technologies. This person will be part of a team, who is responsible in keeping the application up and running at all times, installing patches / upgrading the system, maintain databases, and ensure the application is working smoothly and as intended. This person will possess necessary technical knowledge in Linux, databases, and preferably shell scripting using best practices.
- Provide level 2 application / product support to our customers
- Installation of Patch/Upgrade and Testing
- DB backup, restore, Application Back up, Data Migration, Application Migration
- Monitoring Alert Emails/Calls and resolving issues
- Analyze and Troubleshoot issues/bugs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Generate RCA reports on the issues
- Preparation of various analytical/statistical reports detailing the trends for Product support
- Ability to monitor health of application and to take immediate action on it
- Reflow backlog queues (database)
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Masters or Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical field.
- 1 to 3 years of overall application support work experience.
- Strong knowledge in Linux OS
- Good knowledge in Dockers, Jenkins.
- Good Knowledge on Apache web servers, Tomcats
- Strong in Database Fundamentals and SQL.
- Shell / Perl scripting
Good to have skills
- Knowledge on NoSQL like Mongo DB
- Exposure to Telecom domain
Please walk in to below venue with a copy of resume
Interview Dates:16th Dec - 20th Dec 2019
Timings:1pm - 5pm
TurningPoint Software Solutions Private Limited
No.31, Ground Floor, TBR Tower, 1st Cross,
New Mission Road J.C.Road, Bangalore 560027
Contact Person -Deepika M