Gynecologist vacancy in Kerala in Ernakulam
We are looking for a licensed (TCMC / MCI) Gynecologist who will improve the health of our female patients by providing excellent care and advice. Join our vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to develop and maximize your professional skills.
Gynecologist duties and responsibilities
- Perform regular annual exams on patients (e.g. pap smears).
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
·Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
·Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
·Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
·1 year experience as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
·A Medical Degree (MS OBG / D OBG) from an accredited university and licensing from TCMC / MCI.
·Excellent verbal in Malayalam language.
Interested candidates looking for a challenging and satisfying career can forward their detailed