Example: Sales Marketing, Mumbai
Business Development Executive in kolkata
- 1. Achieving weekly sales targetfor the year
- 2. Focusing on Doctor Conversion, weekly target achievement & root-cause identification for non-achievement of targets, if any.
- 3. Pursue prescribers repeatedly to ensure cordial relationship & continuous Rx generation
- 4. Ensure continuous & effective follow-ups with potential prescribers after Joint Field Work (JFW).
- 5. Ensure Retail Chemist Prescription Audit (RCPA)for entire Doctor list of the territory.
- 6. Ensure retail availability before brand promotion.
- 7. Ensure no product expires at retailer & stockiest.
- Proven performance track record
- Good understanding of competitors promotion in the territory.
- Business Effective relationship with KOLs/ Doctors/ Stockiest/ Retailers/ various associations.
- Strong therapeutic knowledge to address Doctor queries
- High Customer Satisfaction Orientation
- Able to Demand Assertively.
- Persuasive in business approach until task is achieved
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, Sincere & Committed
Salary : 15000 INR Monthly
kolkata , India
Endeavour Training institute for Pharma sales10/14/2019 1:40:19 AM
jobs in kolkata, jobs in Marketing, jobs in Business Development Executive