Manual Testing - Fresher in Bengaluru
Role : Manual QA (Fresher's)
Company : ThiDiff Technologies
Experience : 0-1 Years
Location : Bangalore (Kudlu Gate)
No of Positions : 10
Education : B.SC, BCA, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech, MCA
Employment Type : full Time, permanent
5 days working (Sat & Sun off)
About the position:
We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues.
· Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
· Executing tests on source code.
· Analyzing test results and reporting bugs & errors to the development team.
· Defect Tracking
· Collaborate withQA Engineersto develop effective strategies and test plans
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
· Good team working and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply: please apply through our website http://www.thidiff.com/jobs/ for us to process your resume
H Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
To schedule your interview, please apply here
http://www.thidiff.com/jobs/for us to process your resume
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview