Senior Accountant in Tiruvannamalai
· Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors / creditors statements.
· Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
· Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
· Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
· Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes via Service Tax, TDS, and Profession tax.
· Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
· Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and account
· Assisting management in the decision making process by preparing budget and financial forecast.
· Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
· B.Com/ M.Com/Finance/Statistics.
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally.
· Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills
· Proactive and well organized.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team.