Revit Modeler - Structures in Gurgaon
As a Revit modeler you will prepare accurate 3D building models including rebar modeling and generate RCC and precast construction and production drawings utilizing Autodesk Revit software and showing all details required for the complete fabrication and installation of RCC and precast concrete building components. For some of the projects a BIM process shall be followed as per the BIM protocols, standards, policies and guidelines of the clients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
– Prepare detailed 3D models of reinforced concrete and precast structures including rebar modeling using Autodesk Revit software in a timely manner and within a given budget.
– Generate and edit detailed drawings of reinforced concrete and precast structures using Autodesk Revit software in a timely manner and within a given budget.
– Prepare structural drawings like plans, elevations, sections and details including reinforcement detailing and preparation of bar bending schedules.
– Prepare precast erection drawings, production drawings, hardware drawings and material lists.
– Review and analyze the project documents identifying drawing and specification conflicts, insufficient information, and missing dimensions.
– Coordinate and communicate with team members.
– Working as part of a project team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines while providing quality control/ quality assurance to ensure these deliverables are on-time and of a high quality.
– Planning and organize work priorities to ensure drawings meet the project deadlines.
– Reviews and check precast shop drawings, piece tickets, and fabrication materials for compliance to production and drawing standards.
– Review and check precast erection plans and elevation drawings, checking all dimensions against contract documents and standards.
– Ensure adequate information is correctly interpreted and included on drawings
– Conformance of shop drawings with contract documents and quantity takeoff.
– Consistency of drawing presentation with production methods and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required
– Ability to satisfactorily read, understands, and interpret architectural and structural drawings.
– Knowledge and working experience with Autodesk Revit software.
– Able to work independently and in a team.
– Fast learner and able to work precise and concentrated.
– Good English language communication skills both verbally and in written form.
– Strong attention to detail with proficient level of accuracy.
– Ability to visualize in 3D.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Education / Experience / Certifications
– Minimum educational qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
– Preferred educational qualification: BE Civil or B.Tech Civil
– Or B.Arch with a keen interest in building structures.
– Minimum 2 years of experience with Autodesk Revit software
– Autocad working experience
– Proficient with Microsoft Office software
– Experience working on precast building projects is a plus.