Data Architect-Data Modelling/Pharma/Life Sciences Exp in Cambridge
We have an job opening for Information Architect with our client and the details are as below:
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Work Location: Cambridge, UK
- Experience in enterprise data modelling (conceptual, logical and physical) for DWH/ODS.
- Data modelling for raw/business data vaults and Dimensions & Facts.
- Adherence to policies and standards and alignment with agreed strategies/regulations.
- Experience of using data modelling tools on Embarcadero ER/Studio, Erwin, Visio etc.
- Experience in performing data analysis and define data strategies.
- Experience in designing/developing data architecture with a strong understanding of data & analytics.
- Data extraction patterns for Data Lake, ODS and Data Marts.
- Knowledge of Enterprise/Systems Architecture frameworks (i.e. TOGAF, SOA, UML etc).
- Experience in documenting functional and technical data flows based on business requirements.
- Functional Specification Document (FSD), Data Flow Diagram (DFD), Source-to-Target mapping and Meta Data Dictionary.
- Adherence to Architecture Principles, Data Governance, Data Strategy, Data Standards, Data Quality and Data Modelling, Data Definitions, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehouse Bus Matrix and Data
- Using Confluence, Box and SharePoint for project documentation.
- Agile Methodology (Kimball, Kanban, Scrum, TDD, BDD, XP) experience in large-scale projects.
- Daily Scrum Stand-ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives.
- Create product backlog items and user stories using agile tools e.g. JIRA.
- Ability to work with both on-shore and off-shore teams located globally.
- Manage Stakeholders within technology, business and third party vendors.
Data Modelling/Data Modeller tools like Embarcadero ER/Studio, Erwin, Visio etc